Thursday, April 27, 2017

Well I realize I've been a bit crabby lately.

Anyway, money will always be an ongoing battle. 

I am happy that I get to paint and enjoy life.  Every grateful to have a man that is patient and believes in me.

At any rate I have been thinking about places to sell my art and cost effectiveness.  My own happiness is of course important too.   I haven't made any money doing physical brick and mortar shows in a few years not even breaking even on that endeavor so this year I think I will do stricktly online sales.  It costs less is less of a pain and I make sales regularly.

I am working on a pastel/colored pencil work of art right now.  It has two people drinking coffee on a porch. 

Style is always changing and evolving.  This can drive me crazy as I want to look like a coherent body of work.  Still some very famous artists in history have had evolving and ever changing styles.

The trees are in bloom, I feel good, and it's time to make and share art.  I think I will make more pet art soon as people love them and I do as well.

It's morning I just finished some paperwork and it's time to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment