Friday, November 10, 2017

                                                The holidays are approaching

I am getting ready for the holidays or shall I say I have been getting ready for the holidays the last few weeks both on a personal level and with my art sales.

I have been creating art and not working on the business end so that I could actually have some things to sell.  I have been making art but I am in a bit of a dry spell seems everything I make lately I really don't like as if I have made gaint leaps backwards.  This maybe because I have been using new products and still haven't worked them out yet.  I say new I bought some pan pastels and soft tools the end of August it's November now.  I like them and at times create better feelings of texture and atmosphere and have great control.  At other times I feel confused.  You may wonder why I bought them in the first place they cost more then regular pastels and do very similar things.  I see so much potential to them and started to work out some of the potential. They can create a different feel to my work.  Anyway the dry spell my be my own creation.  Sometimes I just don't like my work.

I will keep going as always soon I will create some really awesome work I just got to keep going.  Getting ready for the holidays has been fun so far even if a bit frustrating.

Look for more items coming soon.

http://stores.com/blueartmouse

I have other places I sell as well but my main focus with selling my art this holiday season will be on ebay.  Hope to share tons of art and have holiday sales prices as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment