Wednesday, June 24, 2015

took a break and got a new computer

I took a break from selling online.  I had a bit of a break down from work and family situations.  Everyone in my family got some sort of illness.

I am currently getting therapy.

Anyway I thought of quiting but somehow that is not my style.  So try try again.

I am hoping to do better now that I am feeling better.

Life can be hard and expectations sometimes don't live up to what you imagine still living in the moment is important.  Sometimes our minds distort things.  This is espacially true if you have depression or anxiety disorders.

I thank god for great co-workers at my normal day to day job.  I look forward to the future and I am thinking that I am on the right path for me.  Perhaps I will take some buisness courses.  I have done some reading on various aspects of selling such as Marketing, selling, and art related materials.  I will continue my quest to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment