Friday, May 1, 2015

Another day

Well it's May 1st.  I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the work I should be doing.  I am working hard but it seems not as hard as I used to.  I used to work sixty hours a week and think nothing of it.  Now I get close to forty between my online work and my retail work.  It's good to rest but I am feeling a bit lazy.

My I am lucky though to have the opportunity to work on my art!   Thanks to some help from my man.

I have this great idea for a painting I can't wait to create.  I love the theme of the impossible dream.  I am only going to hint at it as I don't want anyone to use my idea.  It's been painted before but I still like to feel original.  I hope it comes out funny and fun.

Anyway I have also been working on my ebay store a lot in the past couple days and have been seeing increased traffic. I have a ton of great paintings and jewelry for sale.  I need to make some room in my home it's getting to be a fire hazard.  Hoping people will help me out by buying my stuff.

It's finally sunny which is great for my mood as I get rather moody at times.  I would go for a walk but I think I'll save that for tomorrow. I get good ideas sometimes on walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment